Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tensor (Latin tensio "tension", a tensor would then be "someone who tenses") may refer to:
- Tensor, entities introduced into mathematics and physics to extend the notion of scalars, vectors, and linear operators
- (obsolete) the norm used on the quaternion algebra in William Rowan Hamilton's work
- (obsolete) a term for symmetric tensor
- A muscle with the function of tensing (stretching or tightening) a part
- Tensor Trucks, skateboarding truck company
- Glossary of tensor theory
- Curvature tensor (disambiguation)
- Stress tensor (disambiguation)
- Tense (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tensor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.