From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tensor (Latin tensio "tension", a tensor would then be "someone who tenses") may refer to:
- Tensor, entities introduced into mathematics and physics to extend the notion of scalars, vectors, and linear operators
- (obsolete) the norm used on the quaternion algebra in William Rowan Hamilton's work, see Classical_Hamiltonian_quaternions#Tensor
- A muscle with the function of tensing (stretching or tightening) a part
- Tensor Trucks, skateboarding truck company
- Glossary of tensor theory
- Curvature tensor (disambiguation)
- Stress tensor (disambiguation)
- Tense (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tensor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.