Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tepe may refer to:
- the Turkish word for Tell, a type of earthen mound
- tepe, a common element in Turkish-language toponyms; see All pages with titles containing Tepe
- Tepe, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Tepe, Slovenia, a settlement in the Municipality of Litija in central Slovenia
- A type of interdental brush
- Tappeh (disambiguation), places in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.