From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terem may refer to:
- Terem (Russia), an upper story in buildings of historical Russia
- Terem Palace, a building within the Kremlin in Moscow
- Terem, Hungary, a village
- TEREM, Bulgarian arms supplier for the Bulgarian armed forces
- Terem Quartet, musical ensemble from Saint Petersburg, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.