Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up terp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terp is an artificial dwelling mound created to provide safe ground during storm surges, high tides or flooding.
Terp or TERP may also refer to:
- Maryland Terrapins, known as the Terps, athletic teams
- Terp (music industry jargon) meaning "dance"
- Terpsichore, a muse
- Telluride-mediated polymerization, a type of reversible-deactivation radical polymerization
- Terminal instrument procedures (TERPS), aviation instrument approach procedures
- Theoretical ex-rights price (TERP), a calculated price for shares after issue of new shares
- TERP system, a technology to facilitate choreographed movement without rehearsal, by Patrice M. Regnier
- TerraForm Power, a subsidiary of SunEdison, stock ticker TERP
- Terp the Terrible, a character in the 1951 book The Hidden Valley of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Terp Records, an independent music label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.