From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terpsichore may also refer to:
- Terpsichore (1612), a compendium of more than 300 instrumental dances by Michael Praetorius
- Terpsichore (Petipa/Pugni), a ballet by Marius Petipa and Cesare Pugni
- 81 Terpsichore, an asteroid
- HMS Terpsichore, any of several ships of the Royal Navy, including:
- HMS Terpsichore (R33), a T-class destroyer active during World War II
- Terpsicore (1734), prologue by Handel to his opera Il pastor fido
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terpsichore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.