From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tetra- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tetra is any of several species of freshwater fish in the family Characidae from Africa, Central America and South America.
Tetra may also refer to:
- Tetra-, a numerical prefix that refers to four
- Tetra (company), a supplier of aquarium equipment and fish food
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA), a standard for encrypted radio networks
- Tetra, an alias for Princess Zelda in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Tetra Galaxy, the fictional galaxy in the game Metroid Prime Hunters
- Mitsubishi TETRA, a concept car
- Tetra JSC, a Ukrainian company, manufacturer of devices and equipment for searching and measuring of ionizing radiations
- Tetra Pak, a multinational food processing and packaging company of Swedish origin
- Quadriplegia is also known as tetraplegia, shortened to tetra.
- Tetra Tech, an environmental engineering and resource management firm
- Tetra (album) (stylised as Tetr4), the first album from the French break-beat band C2C
- tetra (unit), a proposed unit of information by Donald Knuth denoting 32 bit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.