Tetrapolis (Greek: Τετράπολις, meaning "four cities") may refer to:
- Tetrapolis (Attica), a district comprising four cities in ancient Attica, Greece
- Doric Tetrapolis, a group of four cities in ancient Doris, Greece
- The Syrian tetrapolis of Antioch, Seleucia Pieria, Apamea, and Laodicea
- Antioch by itself was also sometimes called Tetrapolis
- Kibyran Tetrapolis in Lycia, see Kibyra
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.