From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tew or TEW may refer to:
- Alan Tew, songwriter
- Alex Tew, British Internet self-promoter
- Henry Tew (1654–1718), colonial Deputy Governor of Rhode Island
- Mary Tew, British anthropologist Mary Douglas
- Philip Tew (born 1954), Professor of English (Post-1900 Literature), Brunel University
- Thomas Tew, early American pirate, possible brother of Henry Tew
- Total Extreme Warfare, a professional wrestling text simulator
- The Enemy Within Campaign of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
- Mason Jewett Field, a general aviation airport in Mason, Michigan, with the IATA code TEW
- Terrorism Early Warning Groups
- Homonym of Ukrainian word (Ukrainian: тю!, tyu) that is used in conversation to express surprise, frustration, disappointment, ridicule.
- Tyu at the Urklit.org
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.