From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thar or THAR may refer to:
- Himalayan tahr (Hemitragus jemlahicus), an ungulate, also known as thar, especially in the Western Himalayas
- Himalayan serow (Capricornis thar), an ungulate, also known as thar, especially in the Eastern Himalayas
- Thar Desert, a barren wasteland in Rajasthan, India and Sindh, Pakistan
- Thar (Forgotten Realms), a fictional region in the Forgotten Realms role-playing game setting
- Thar (river), France
- Tharparkar District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Tharparkar, the only fertile desert in the world
- Mahindra Thar, a subcompact four-wheel drive sport utility vehicle (SUV)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.