Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thar or THAR may refer to:
- Himalayan tahr (Hemitragus jemlahicus), an ungulate, also known as thar, especially in the Western Himalayas
- Himalayan serow (Capricornis thar), an ungulate, also known as thar, especially in the Eastern Himalayas
- Thar Desert, a barren wasteland in Rajasthan, India and Sindh, Pakistan
- Thar (Forgotten Realms), a fictional region in the Forgotten Realms role-playing game setting
- Thar (river), France
- Tharparkar District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Tharparkar, the only fertile desert in the world
- Mahindra Thar, a subcompact four-wheel drive sport utility vehicle (SUV)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.