Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tharakan may refer to:
- Tharakan (title), an honorific hereditary title for prominent Saint Thomas Christian families in Kerala, India
- Tharakan (Hindu caste), a Hindu caste from the Palakkad district of Kerala, India
- Thachil Matthoo Tharakan (1741–1814), influential Syrian Christian leader, minister, trader and exporter who played a major role in the history of erstwhile Travancore and Cochin kingdoms of modern-day Kerala, India
- Puthencavu Mathan Tharakan (1903 - 1993), Malayalam poet who earned the title Mahakavi
- K. M. Tharakan (1930–2003), critic, novelist, litterateur and educationalist from Kerala, India
- Hormis Tharakan, Indian Police Service officer from Kerala who was the chief of the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) of India during 2005–2007
- Ezhupunna Tharakan, a 1989 Malayalam movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tharakan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.