The '89 Cubs
|The '89 Cubs|
|Origin||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
The '89 Cubs are a power trio hailing from Omaha, Nebraska. The band features members from Bright Eyes, Desaparecidos, and The Good Life, all bands that are signed to Saddle Creek Records. Their sole full-length, There Are Giants in the Earth was released in November 2004.
The name is presumably in reference to the Chicago Cubs, who, after winning the National League East division championship, lost the 1989 National League Championship Series to the San Francisco Giants.
- Ryan Fox - guitar, vocals, keyboards, percussion, woodwinds, samples
- Dan Brennan - bass guitar, vocals, percussion, yelling, high five
- Matt Baum - drums, samples, yelling, high five
- A.J. Mogis - Mixing
- Greg Fox (guitarist) - guitar
- Terry Brennan- Guitar
- Kevin Ahern - Clapping, Stomping, Yells
- There Are Giants in the Earth (2004 · Slowdance Records)
|This article on a United States indie rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|