From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Adversary may refer to:
- "The Adversary" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a 1995 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- The Adversary (Ihsahn album), the debut solo album of Emperor frontman Ihsahn
- The Adversary (Thy Art Is Murder album), the debut album by deathcore band Thy Art Is Murder
- The Adversary (Fables)
- The Adversary (Carrère book), a French non-fiction book on the murders perpetuated by Jean-Claude Romand written by Emmanuel Carrère
- The Adversary (film), a 2002 French drama film directed by Nicole Garcia based on Emmanuel Carrère's book of the same name
- Pratidwandi, known internationally as The Adversary, a 1970 Indian Bengali film directed by Satyajit Ray
- The Adversary, book four in "The Saga of the Exiles" by Julian May
- The Adversary, the original name for Satan, an evil figure appearing in the texts of the Abrahamic religions
- The Adversary (Westworld), an episode of the HBO series Westworld
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Adversary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.