The Allen Group
|Headquarters||San Diego, California|
|Richard S. Allen, CEO
Ken Howell, CFO
Dan McAuliffe, President Texas
Bill Crandall, President Kansas City
Harve Filuk, Vice President Dev California
Jon Cross, Director Marketing
Number of employees
The Allen Group is an American privately held commercial development company, specializing in high-end industrial, office, retail and mixed-use properties. The Company’s major focus is the development of Logistics Parks and Inland Ports, which are located adjacent to some of the most sophisticated rail, intermodal and highway infrastructure in the county. Currently, The Allen Group has more than 8,000 acres (32 km2) under development across the United States, encompassing a wide range of commercial projects.
- "San Diego Source: 2007 SourceBook: Company Details". San Diego Daily Transcript. Archived from the original on 2007-02-16. Retrieved 2007-05-12. External link in
- Meeks, Hillary S. (May 29, 2008). "Visalia company's warehouse expansion will add jobs. Starbucks contract means paper company needs more room". Visalia Times-Delta. Retrieved 2008-06-15.[dead link]
- "Allen Group Launches Dallas Hub.(Brief article)". Traffic World. 16 April 2007. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "The Allen Group focuses on logistics park growth". Traffic World. 4 June 2007. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- Guzman, Marco A. (January 16, 2007). "The Allen Group Taps New VP of Development. Harve Filuk To Lead California Division". CoStar Group - CoStar Realty Information, Inc. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- Official site
- "The Allen Group Completes Build-to-Suit Facility for International Paper at MidState 99 Distribution Center". press release via Business Wire. May 27, 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-15.[dead link]