|Look up answer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Answer may refer to:
- The Answer (band), a rock band from Northern Ireland
- The Answer (album), by Gloria Gaynor
- The Answer (EP), by Unkle, and the title song
- The Answer, by Peter Bardens
- "The Answer", by Bad Religion from the album Generator
- "The Answer", by Bloc Party from the album Bloc Party
- "The Answer", by Blue October from the album The Answers
- "The Answer", by Britney Spears from the album In the Zone
- "The Answer", by Candlebox from the album Into the Sun
- "The Answer", by Myka Relocate from the album Lies to Light the Way
- "The Answer", by Richie Sambora from the album Stranger in This Town
- "The Answer", by Savages from the album Adore Life
- The Answer (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- The Answer (Animorphs), a book in the Animorphs series
- The Answer, a 1929 Paramount Cabinaire used for a non-stop endurance record attempt
- "The Answer" (short story), a 1959 science fiction short story by H. Beam Piper
- The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, a significant plot element in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Answer (Steven Universe), an episode of the American animated television series Steven Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Answer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.