The Book of Life
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Book of Life (film))
The Book of Life may refer to:
- The Book of Life (novel), a 1921 novel by Upton Sinclair
- Book of Life, in the Jewish and Christian religions, a book in which God records the names of the righteous
- The Book of Life (1998 film), a 1998 film directed by Hal Hartley
- The Book of Life, a collection of short stories by Stuart Nadler
- The Book of Life: An Illustrated History of the Evolution of Life on Earth, a book edited by Stephen Jay Gould
- The Book of Life, a bonus CD of with Eric B. & Rakim album The 18th Letter
- Book of Life (album), an album by Jamaican reggae artist I Wayne
- The Book of Life (Harkness), the third of the All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness
- The Book of Life (2014 film), an American animated film directed by Jorge Gutierrez and produced by Guillermo del Toro, about the Mexican Day of the Dead holiday
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Book of Life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.