The Boys of Summer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boys of summer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Boys of Summer is a common term for baseball players, whose playing season is primarily during the summer in North America.
"The Boys of Summer" may also refer to one of several literary and musical works:
Works with a baseball theme
- Boys of Summer (comic), a Chuck Austen manga comic
- "The Boys of Summer" (song), a song by Don Henley, also covered by DJ Sammy and The Ataris
- The Boys of Summer (book), a non-fiction baseball book by Roger Kahn
Works with another theme
- "Boys of Summer" (The Wire), an episode of The Wire
- "I See the Boys of Summer", a poem by Dylan Thomas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Boys of Summer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.