|Services||Consulting and expert testimony|
The Brattle Group provides consulting services and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and public agencies. As of 2016, the company had offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts, New York City, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Toronto, London, Madrid, Rome and Sydney. Its headquarters is located on Brattle Street, in the Harvard Square district of Cambridge.
Antitrust/Competition; Commercial Damages; Electric Utilities; Environmental Litigation and Regulation; Forensic Economics; Intellectual Property; International Arbitration; International Trade; Product Liability; Regulatory Finance and Accounting; Risk Management; Securities; Tax; Utility Regulatory Policy and Ratemaking; Valuation
Brattle Prize in corporate finance
The company presents the Brattle Prize each year at the American Finance Association's annual meeting. It is awarded for outstanding papers on corporate finance, published in the Journal of Finance.
The Brattle Group and its consultants have been recognized by the following:
- International Who’s Who of Competition Lawyers & Economists
- Global Competition Review Economics 20
- Vault Ranking's 50 best consulting firms to work for
- "About Brattle - The Brattle Group". The Brattle Group. Archived from the original on 2008-12-21. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Offices". The Brattle Group. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- Harvey, Cam (2007-03-13). "Journal of Finance Editor's Report". American Finance Association. Retrieved 2007-09-10.
- "Robert Reynolds - The Brattle Group - The Latest Legal News, Research and Legal Profiles - Who's Who Legal". Whoswholegal.com. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "The Economics 20 - Competition News, Features and Reviews - GCR". Global Competition Review. 2012-01-25. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "Consulting Firm Rankings 2013: Vault Consulting 50". Vault.com. Archived from the original on 2013-04-05.
- "George S. Oldfield". The Brattle Group: George S. Oldfield. The Brattle Group. 2010. Retrieved 2014-01-08.