(Redirected from The Bureau)
Agencies and organizations
- Government agency
- Public administration
- News bureau, an office for gathering or distributing news, generally for a given geographical location
- Bureau (European Parliament), the administrative organ of the Parliament of the European Union
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, the leading internal law enforcement agency in the United States
- Service bureau, a company which provides business services for a fee
- Citizens Advice Bureau, a network of independent UK charities that give free, confidential help to people for money, legal, consumer and other problems
- Bureau is a piece of furniture with hinged writing space of flap resting at an angle when closed
- Bureau bedstead is form of a folding bed that looks like a bureau when closed
- Bureau bookcase is a combination of a bureau and a bookcase.
- Bureau cabinet is a combination of a bureau and display shelves.
- Bureau dressing table is a combination of a dressing table and a writing desk. Later models by Chippendale lost the actual bureau.
- Bureau table is a variant of a kneehole desk with drawers.
- Chest of drawers, a piece of furniture that has multiple, stacked, parallel drawers
- The Bureau (band), English New Wave soul music group
- The Bureau (TV series), original title: Le Bureau des Légendes, a French political thriller series
- Le Bureau, a 2006 French adaptation of the British television series The Office
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, a 2013 tactical shooter video game
- Bureau (surname)