The Captain's Table (1936 film)
|The Captain's Table|
|Directed by||Percy Marmont|
|Produced by||James A. Fitzpatrick|
|Written by||John Paddy Carstairs|
|Music by||Gideon Fagan|
The Captain's Table is a 1936 British crime film directed by and starring Percy Marmont. It also featured Marian Spencer and Louis Goodrich. A passenger on an Atlantic liner is found strangled, leading to a police investigation. The film was made at Shepperton Studios as a quota quickie for distribution by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- Percy Marmont - John Brooke
- Marian Spencer - Ruth Manning
- Louis Goodrich - Captain Henderson
- Daphne Courtney - Mary Vaughan
- Mark Daly - Sanders
- Phillip Brandon - Eric Manning
- Hugh McDermott - Inspector Mooney
- Wood p.89
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The British of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|