Carnegie Hall Concert
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Carnegie Hall Concert)
Carnegie Hall Concert is the title or subtitle of several different performances and recordings made at New York City's Carnegie Hall:
- The Carnegie Hall Concert, 2006 album by Evgeny Kissin and James Levine
- Carnegie Hall Concert (Buck Owens album), a 1966 album by Buck Owens and his Buckaroos
- Carnegie Hall Concert (Dizzy Gillespie album), a 1961 album by Dizzy Gillespie
- The Carnegie Hall Concert (Keith Jarrett album), a 2006 live solo piano album by American pianist Keith Jarrett
- The Carnegie Hall Concerts (disambiguation), a series of live albums from Duke Ellington
- Carnegie Hall Concert (Toshiko Akiyoshi Jazz Orchestra), a 1991 recording by the Toshiko Akiyoshi Jazz Orchestra.
- Carnegie Hall Concert: June 18, 1971, a live concert recording of Carole King, released in 1996
- The Famous 1938 Carnegie Hall Jazz Concert, a 1950 release of a 1938 recording by Benny Goodman.
- The Carnegie Hall Performance (Lewis Black album)
- Live at Carnegie Hall (disambiguation)
- At Carnegie Hall (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnegie Hall Concert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.