From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Cat (comics))
Cat, in comics, may refer to:
- Tigra (aka Greer (Grant) Nelson), a Marvel Comics character whose original superhero identity was The Cat
- Patsy Walker, a Marvel Comics character who inherited The Cat costume, and taking the name of Hellcat
- Shen Kuei, a Marvel Comics character who also goes by the name Cat
- Emma Malone, a Marvel UK character who appeared in titles like Gene Dogs
- Cat (Exiles), an alternative version of Kitty Pryde who appeared in the Exiles
- Cat, a character from Cat & Mouse by Aircel Comics
- Cat Grant, a DC Comics character
- An unnamed, red-headed male cat burglar whom Spider-Man has encountered twice (the first time in The Amazing Spider-Man volume 1 #30; Nov. 1965).
- Cat (disambiguation)
- Catwoman, a DC Comics character
- Cat-Man, a number of comics characters of the same name
- Black Cat (comics), a Marvel Comics character
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.