From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Chariot)
A chariot is a two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle.
Chariot may also refer to:
- Chariot (carriage), a horse-drawn vehicle for one or two standing riders
- Chariot (China), use of war chariots in China
- Chariot manned torpedo, underwater vehicle used by the Royal Navy in World War II
- For similar underwater vehicles, see Category:Wet subs
- Mitsubishi Chariot, a compact multi-purpose vehicle produced by Mitsubishi Motors
- The "Chariot", a tracked all-terrain vehicle used by the Robinson family in the television series Lost In Space
- Chariot (album), by Gavin DeGraw
- "Chariot" (song), the title track from the album
- The Chariot (band), a hardcore band from Douglasville, Georgia, United States
- "The Chariot" (song), by The Cat Empire
- "Chariot", a French single by Petula Clark, translated into English as "I Will Follow Him"
- "Chariot", a fictional character from the anime series and video game Black Rock Shooter
- "Chariot", a piece in Xiangqi (Chinese chess)
- Chariot (Australia), Internet service provider
- Chariot (Chinese constellation), one of the twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese zodiac
- Chariot (company), a San Francisco-based commuter shuttle provider
- Chariot (video game), a 2014 video game
- Chariots Leisure Ltd, operator of a chain of Gay bathhouses in the United Kingdom
- Operation Chariot, the St Nazaire Raid during World War II
- The Chariot (Tarot card), a Major Arcana Tarot card
- A 2013 movie.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chariot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.