The Chimpanzee Complex
|The Chimpanzee Complex|
The first book in the series, Paradox
featuring the main character.
|No. of issues||3 (in French)
3 (in English)
|Written by||Richard Marazano|
In the mid-21st century, the Apollo XI re-entry module splashes down with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on board, both claiming to have no knowledge of how they arrived in the future or why history records their successful return to Earth in 1969. Both men soon die from rapid aging and the US government begins an investigation into the mystery that leads to the discovery of a hidden space race dedicated to putting a human on Mars.
- Best Album Award in 2007 Lyon's comic's convention.
- Best album and best story in 2008 Le Bourget Museum comic's convention.
- Paradoxe (April 2007)
- Les fils d'Arès (January 2008)
- Civilisation (November 2008)
- Paradox (September 2009)
- The Sons of Ares (January 2010)
- Civilisation (July 2010)
- Page at bedetheque (in French)
|This Franco-Belgian comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|