From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Choir (disambiguation))
The Choir may refer to:
- The Choir (alternative rock band), a Christian rock band formed in California, originally known as Youth Choir.
- The Choir (garage rock), a 1960s rock band from Cleveland, Ohio, originally known as The Mods.
- The Choir (EP), an EP by the above group.
- The Choir (TV series), a British television documentary series about choir singing starring Gareth Malone.
- The Choir, a 1988 novel by British author Joanna Trollope.
- The Choir, a 1995 BBC miniseries starring Anthony Way, based on Joanna Trollope's novel.
- The Choir, a radio programme about choral music on BBC Radio 3 presented by Aled Jones.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Choir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.