The Commission may refer to:
- The Commission (mafia), the governing body of the Mafia in the United States
- Sicilian Mafia Commission, governing body of the Mafia in Italy
- European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union
- The Commission (album), a 1998 album by Lil' Keke
- The Commission (hip hop), an American hip-hop group of the mid 1990s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Commission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.