The Crooked Letter
The Crooked Letter first edition cover.
|Cover artist||Greg Bridges|
|Series||The Books of the Cataclysm|
|30 June 2004|
|Media type||Print (hardback & paperback)|
|Pages||640 pp (first edition)|
|Followed by||The Blood Debt|
The Crooked Letter is a 2004 fantasy novel by Sean Williams. It follows the story of Seth and Hadrian who have gone to Europe on holidays. Seth is murdered and they discover that Earth is just one of many realms.
The Crooked Letter was first published in Australia on 30 June 2004 by Voyager in paperback format. It was later released in the United States in both hardcover and paperback in 2006 and 2008 respectively. The Crooked Letter is a prequel to William's earlier Books of the Change series and is the first of four books in the The Books of the Cataclysm series. The Crooked Letter won the 2004 Aurealis Award for best fantasy novel and the 2005 Ditmar Award for best novel.
- "The Crooked Letter (Books of the Cataclysm, book 1) by Sean Williams". Fantastic Fiction. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
- "The Crooked Letter by Sean Williams". HarperCollins. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
- "Bibliography: The Crooked Letter". ISFDB. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
- "aurealis awards, previous years' results" (PDF). Aurealis Awards. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
- "The Locus Index to SF Awards: 2005 Ditmar Awards". Locus Online. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
|This article about a 2000s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.