The Daily Advertiser
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Daily Advertiser may refer to the following newspapers:
- The Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga), Australia
- The Daily Advertiser (Lafayette), Louisiana, United States
- Boston Daily Advertiser, United States
- Daily Gazetteer, printed for T.. Cooper at the Globe, Paternoster Row, London, England, 1735–1746; also known as the Daily Gazetteer or London Advertiser 1746–1748, the London Gazetteer 1748–1753, the Gazetteer and London Daily Advertiser 1753–1764, the Gazetteer and New Daily Advertiser 1764–1796, and the Gazetteer 1796–1797
- Daily Advertiser, printed for J. Jenour, at No. 33, opposite St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet Street, London, England, from 3 February 1730 to September 1798
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Daily Advertiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.