From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Diary (album))
|Look up diary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A diary is a form of personal journal.
Diary may also refer to:
- Diary (stationery), a small book with a space for each day of the year with room for notes
- Particular forms, described in Diary#Other forms of diary
- Particular works, such as those described in List of diarists
Literature, film and television
- Diary (novel), by Chuck Palahniuk
- Diary (film) is a 2006 Cantonese-language thriller film directed by Oxide Pang
- Diary (TV series), on MTV, showing the daily life of an artist
- Diary, a television ident for BBC Two, see BBC Two '1991-2001' idents
- Diary (Sunny Day Real Estate album)
- Diary (Thelma Aoyama album)
- Diary (Ralph Towner album), 1973
- The Diary (Scarface album), 1994
- The Diary (The Gentle Storm album), 2015
- The Diary (You Think You Know), a 2003 unreleased album by Charli Baltimore
- "Diary" (Alicia Keys song), from Alicia Keys' 2003 album The Diary of Alicia Keys
- "The Diary" (song), a 1958 song by Neil Sedaka and his debut single
- "Diary" (Tino Coury song), 2010
- "Diary" (Charli Baltimore song)
- "Diary", by Bread from the album Baby I'm-a Want You
- "Diary", by Aya Matsuura from the album T.W.O
- "The Diary", a song by Hollywood Undead on the album Swan Songs
- "Diary", a song by Wale on the album Attention Deficit
- "Diary," a song by Bread (band) released as a single.
- Logbook, a record of data relating to a ship or submarine
- El Diario (disambiguation), the name of many Spanish-language newspapers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.