From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Dude)
|Look up dude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dude is an American slang term for an individual, typically male.
Dude or Dudes may also refer to:
- Gustavo Dudamel (born 1981), Venezuelan musician nicknamed "The Dude"
- Lenny Dykstra (born 1963), American former Major League Baseball player and convicted felon
- Dude Esterbrook (1857-1901), American Major League Baseball player
- Dude Harlino (born 1980), Indonesian actor
- Dude Mowrey (born 1972), American country music singer
- Dan the Dude (fl. c. 1905-15), New York City criminal and cafe owner
- Devin the Dude (born 1970), American musician
- "The Dude", in the Western film Rio Bravo, played by Dean Martin
- Dave "the Dude", hero of the film Lady for a Day (1933) and its remake, Pocketful of Miracles (1961)
- Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, protagonist of the film The Big Lebowski (1998)
- Dude Lester, in the 1932 novel Tobacco Road and the 1941 film adaptation
- Dr. Dude, from the pinball machine Dr. Dude And His Excellent Ray (1990)
- The Dudes, a Canadian band
- Th' Dudes, a New Zealand band
- Dude (musical), a 1972 musical
- The Dude (Quincy Jones album), a 1981 record album
- The Dude (Devin the Dude album), a 1998 record album
- Dudes (album), a 2011 album by David Mead
- "Dude" (Looks Like a Lady), a 1987 song by Aerosmith
- "Dude" (song) by Beenie Man
- Dodge D Series, a 1970s line of pickup trucks known as The Dude
- Dude River, Romania
- Dude (film), an upcoming American film
- Dudes (film), a 1987 punk rock Western film
- The Dude (magazine), a men's magazine of the 1950s
- "The Dude", branding of North Carolina radio station WUDE
- Discrete Universal Denoiser (DUDE), a denoising scheme in information theory and signal processing
- Baxter Street Dudes, an 1870s New York City teenage street gang
- Chester A. Arthur (1829-1886), President of the United States nicknamed the "Dude President"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.