The Farewell Party
|The Farewell Party|
|Directed by||Tal Granit|
|Written by||Tal Granit|
|Music by||Avi Belleli|
The Farewell Party (Hebrew: מיתה טובה Mita Tova) is a 2014 Israeli drama film about the use of a euthanasia device, directed by Tal Granit and Sharon Maymon. It was nominated for the Ophir Award for Best Film. The film was screened in the Venice Days section of the 71st Venice International Film Festival and has been selected to be screened in the Contemporary World Cinema section at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival. The film was also screened in the 44th edition of the International Film Festival Rotterdam, reaching the second place in the IFFR audience award.
- Ze'ev Revach as Yehezkel
- Aliza Rosen as Yana
- Raffi Tavor as Rafi
- Levana Finkelstein as Levana
- Ilan Dar as Dr. Daniel
- "'Zero Motivation' gets 12 Ophir nods". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- "Giornate degli Autori - Venice Days". Giornate degli Autori. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- "TIFF Adds 'Clouds of Sils Maria' and 'Two Days, One Night,' Reveals 5 More Lineups". Indiewire. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 23 February 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This article related to an Israeli film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|