The Fatal Card
|The Fatal Card|
|Directed by||James Kirkwood, Sr.|
|Produced by||Daniel Frohman|
Charles Haddon Chambers|
B. C. Stephenson
William J. Ferguson
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Fatal Card is a 1915 American drama silent film directed by James Kirkwood, Sr., adapted from the 1884 London play of the same name by Charles Haddon Chambers and B. C. Stephenson. The film stars John Mason, Hazel Dawn, Russell Bassett, Helen Weir, David Powell and William J. Ferguson. The film was released on September 30, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- John B. Mason as George Forrester
- Hazel Dawn as Margaret Marrable
- Russell Bassett as A.K. Austen
- Helen Weir as Cecile
- David Powell as Gerald Austen
- William J. Ferguson as Jim Dixon
- "The-Fatal-Card - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "The Fatal Card (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|