The Fighting Parson
The Fighting Parson may refer to:
- John M. Chivington, American Methodist pastor who served as colonel in the United States Volunteers during the Colorado War and the New Mexico Campaigns of the American Civil War
- Fountain E. Pitts, American Methodist pastor, Confederate chaplain and colonel in the American Civil War
- Joseph Roby, American priest and supporter of the American Revolution
- Pleasant Tackitt, American politician, pioneer Methodist minister, stockman, teacher, farmer, Indian fighter and Confederate Officer
- Frederick Wedge, American boxer and clergyman
- The Fighting Parson, A 1930 film starring Harry Langdon
- The Fighting Parson, A 1933 film starring Hoot Gibson
- The Fighting Parson, a play by Marty Gervais based on the life of J O L Spracklin
- A former nicknamed used by University of Denver athletic teams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Fighting Parson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.