First Lady (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The First Lady)
|Look up First Lady or first lady in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
First Lady is the unofficial title used in some countries for the spouse of an elected head of state.
For non political uses (First Lady of ...) see this section in same the same article.
First Lady may also refer to:
Theatre, film and TV
- First Lady (play), a 1935 play by George S. Kaufman and Katharine Dayton
- First Lady (film), a 1937 adaptation of the play
- The First Lady (TV series), a 1960s British drama series
- First Lady (album), an album by Lisa Maffia
- The First Lady (Tammy Wynette album), an album by Tammy Wynette 1970
- The First Lady (Faith Evans album), an album by Faith Evans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.