The Fly Cop
|The Fly Cop|
|Directed by||Arvid E. Gillstrom|
|Produced by||Louis Burstein|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Billy West as The Fly Cop
- Oliver Hardy as Proprietor (credited as Babe Hardy)
- Bud Ross as Handyman (credited as Budd Ross)
- Leo White as The Mayor
- Ellen Burford as Forelady
- Charles Slattery as Chief of Police
- Ethelyn Gibson as A Chicken (credited as Ethlyn Gibson)
Like many American films of the time, The Fly Cop was subject to cuts by city and state film censorship boards. The Chicago Board of Censors required cuts in scenes of a man pulling an artificial leg from a girl and of a girl pulling her skirt above her knees while walking across a wet floor.
- "Official Cut-Outs by the Chicago Board of Censors". Exhibitors Herald. 5 (16): 33. October 13, 1917.
|This 1910s short comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|