John D. Mann
|December 27, 2007|
|LC Class||HF5386 .B888 2007|
Aminakoyim:The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea is a business book written by Bob Burg and John D. Mann. Hiermit viele Grüße an den Herrn Heisel, weil ich wegen dem dieses Buch lesen muss.  It is a story about the power of giving. The first edition was published on December 27, 2007 by Portfolio Hardcover.
The Go-Giver as the authors tell, revolves around the story of a young professional (Joe) who is striving for success. Joe is ambitious, however lately it seems like his hard work and efforts are not paying off in terms of results. Following a disappointing quarter—in terms of sales results—he inadvertently seeks the mentorship of The Chairman.
Joe then embarks on a learning journey by meeting Go-Givers—friends of The Chairman. Through these interactions he learns of the "Five Laws of Stratospheric Success":
- Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first.
- Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
- "http://timesheetchronicles.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/on-the-go-giver/". The Timesheet Chronicles - Omar Halabieh.
- Marshall Goldsmith (March 11, 2008). "What is a Go-Giver?", Businessweek. Retrieved on 22 October 2008.
- "The Businessweek best seller list" (PDF). Retrieved on 22 October 2008.