The Golf Club at Harbor Shores
|Location||Benton Harbor, Michigan
|Designed by||Jack Nicklaus|
All 18 holes of the course were opened on July 1, 2010. The course held its Grand Opening on July 10, 2010, with Johnny Miller, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and its designer, Jack Nicklaus, in attendance.
Local residents have taken exception to the golf course using a portion of the public Jean Klock Park for three of its holes. The Michigan Surpreme Court ruled in favor of Harbor Shores to keep the three holes at Jean Klock Park.
- "Welcome to Harbor Shores, Home of the 2012 and 2014 Senior PGA Championship". The Golf Club at Harbor Shores official website.
- Swidwa, Julie (2010-08-11). "'A great day'". The Herald-Palladium. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Harbor Shores Is Cleared by Courts for Full Operations" (press release). The Golf Club at Harbor Shores official website, 2010-02-08.
- Phllips, Darren (2010-08-18). "Darren Phllips: Harbor Shores gaining welcome publicity". The Herald-Palladium. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Di Carlo, Angelo (2013-07-25). "Senior PGA Championship Returning to Benton Harbor in 2014, 2016 and 2018". WNDU-TV. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
|This golf club or course-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|