The Good Witch's Garden
|The Good Witch's Garden|
|Written by||G. Ross Parker
|Directed by||Craig Pryce|
|Country of origin||Canada
|Running time||120 minutes|
|Original network||Hallmark Channel|
|Preceded by||The Good Witch|
|Followed by||The Good Witch's Gift|
Cassie Nightingale (Catherine Bell) has settled into Middleton and is busy making Grey House into a bed and breakfast. Her boyfriend, Chief of Police Jake Russell (Chris Potter), and his kids, Brandon (Matthew Knight) and Lori (Hannah Endicott-Douglas), are happy to have Cassie in the neighborhood, but before long, a stranger named Nick (Rob Stewart) appears with papers entitling him to legal ownership of Grey House. Cassie is bewildered and wonders if she really belongs in Middleton.
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra Nightingale
- Chris Potter as Chief of Police Jake Russell
- Matthew Knight as Brandon Russell
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Catherine Disher as Martha
- Peter MacNeill as George
- Rob Stewart as Nick Chasen
The film was originally to be titled Good Witch 2: Magic Never Fades.
The film's premiere did moderately well for Hallmark Channel. It scored a 2.7 household rating with over 2.3 million homes, over 3.1 million total viewers and 4.2 million unduplicated viewers. This performance ranked it #1 in the time period as well as the second-highest-rated Prime Time cable movie of the week and day, among all ad-supported cable networks. The film boosted Hallmark Channel to rank #3 in Prime Time for the day, and #5 for the week.
- The Good Witch's Garden on Hallmark Channel
- The Good Witch's Garden on Hallmark Channel's Press Site
- The Good Witch's Garden at the Internet Movie Database
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|