(Redirected from The Gunslinger (disambiguation))
|Look up gunslinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gunslinger usually refers to the Old West profession.
Gunslinger may also refer to:
- "The Gunslinger", nickname for American football player Brett Favre
Art, entertainment, and media
Anime and manga
- Gunslinger Girl, a 2002 anime/manga series about young girls who are assassins
- Gunfighters (film), a 1947 American Western by George Waggner
- Gunslinger (film), a 1956 Western film
- Gunslingers, a 1950 American Western film directed by Wallace Fox
- The Gunslinger (1991 film), a 1992 Western film by Willie George
- Gunslinger is specific term for players which place on single position more amount then capital they have. Generally it means that their leverage to capital is very large (above 10). Gunslingers are possible to have profitable positions when market is slow and continuous and generally loose their capital via Margin_call.
- Gunslinger (game), a board game by Avalon Hill
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, a 2013 videogame set in the American Old West
- "Gunslinger", an Avenged Sevenfold song off the album Avenged Sevenfold
- "Gunslinger" (album), a 2016 album by country music singer Garth Brooks
- Gunslinger (TV series), a 1961 CBS western television series starring Tony Young
- Gunslingers, a U.S. TV series on the American Heroes Channel
- Gunslinger (American football), American football term
- San Antonio Gunslingers, a former United States Football League team (1984–1985)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunslinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.