(Redirected from The Heiress (play))
|Look up heiress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heiress may refer to:
- A female beneficiary of an inheritance
- The Heiress, by Ellen Pickering
Theatre, Film and TV
- The Heiress (1786 play), by John Burgoyne
- The Heiress (1947 play), a 1947 play by Ruth and Augustus Goetz
- The Heiress, a 1949 film based on the Goetzs' play
- "The Heiress", episode of the 1959 TV series Interpol Calling
- The Heiresses (1980 film), a 1980 Hungarian drama film
- The Heiresses (2018 film), a 2018 Paraguayan film
- Heiress, a 1988 Chinese TV series aired by SBC Channel 8
- Heiress (fragrance), a line of perfumes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heiress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.