From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Heiress (play))
|Look up heiress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heiress may refer to:
- A female beneficiary of an inheritance
- Heiress (fragrance), a line of perfumes
- The Heiress (1786 play), by John Burgoyne
- The Heiress (1947 play), a 1947 play by Ruth and Augustus Goetz
- The Heiress, a 1949 film based on the Goetzs' play
- "The Heiress", episode of the 1959 TV series Interpol Calling
- The Heiresses, a 1980 Hungarian drama film
- Heiress, a 1988 Chinese TV series aired by SBC Channel 8
- Heiress Records, a record company
- Heiress (band), an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heiress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.