From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Imp may refer to:
- The Imp (A Song of Ice and Fire), nickname of Tyrion Lannister, a character from the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
- The Imp (Little Nemo in Slumberland), a character in the comic strip Little Nemo in Slumberland by Winsor McCay
- The Imp (zine), a comics zine published by Daniel K. Raeburn during the late 1990s early 2000s
- The Imp (1919 film), a 1919 American crime drama film directed by Robert Ellis
- The Imp (1981 film), a 1981 Hong Kong film directed by Dennis Yu
- The Imp (1996 film), a 1996 Hong Kong film directed by Kai Ming Lai
- The Imp (television series), a short animation series created by Andy Fielding
- The Imp (fantasy football manager), a losing fantasy football manager in the FIVER league, played by Gunnar Örn Ingólfsson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Imp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.