(Redirected from The Informers (film))
|Look up informer, drop a dime, or stoolie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An informer, or informant, is a person who provides privileged information to an agency.
Informer may also refer to:
- Sub-Saharan Informer (newspaper), a Pan-African weekly
- Informer (newspaper), a Serbian daily
- "Informer" (song), a 1992 song by Snow from 12 Inches of Snow
- Common informer, a historical concept in English law abolished in 1951
- The Informer (novel), a 1925 novel by Liam O'Flaherty
- The Informers, a 1994 short story anthology
- The Washington Informer, an African-American weekly newspaper in Washington, D.C.
Film and television
- The Informer (1912 film), a film by D. W. Griffith
- The Informer (1929 film), a film by Arthur Robison
- The Informer (1935 film), a film by John Ford
- The Informers (1963 film)
- The Informers (2008 film)
- The Informer (1980 film), a Shaw Brothers film
- The Informer (TV series), a TV series featuring Ian Hendry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Informer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.