The Informer (2020 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Andrea Di Stefano|
|Based on||Three Seconds|
|Music by||Brooke Blair|
|Edited by||Job ter Burg|
The Informer is an upcoming British action crime thriller film directed by Andrea Di Stefano and written by Matt Cook, based on the novel Three Seconds by Roslund/Hellström. It stars Joel Kinnaman as the title character, alongside Rosamund Pike, Common, Ana de Armas, and Clive Owen.
The film is scheduled to be released on January 10, 2020, by Aviron Pictures.
Pete Koslow, a reformed criminal and former special operations soldier, is working undercover for crooked FBI handlers to infiltrate the Polish mob's drug trade in New York. In a final step toward freedom, Koslow must return to the one place he's fought so hard to leave, Bale Hill Prison, where his mission becomes a race against time when a drug deal goes wrong and threatens to identify him as a mole.
- Joel Kinnaman as Pete Koslow
- Rosamund Pike as Wilcox
- Clive Owen as Montgomery
- Common as Grens
- Ana de Armas as Sofia Hoffman
- Joanna Kaczynska as Beata Klimek
- Edwin de la Renta as Smiley Phelps
- Sam Spruell as Slewitt
- Aylam Orian as Andrzej Dziedzic
- Karma Meyer as Anna Koslow
- Mateusz Kościukiewicz as Stake
- Peter Parker Mensah as Franklin
- Arturo Castro as Daniel Gomez
In September 2017, Aviron Pictures acquired U.S. distribution rights to the film, while Warner Bros. handled british distribution rights to the film. It is scheduled to be released on January 10, 2020, in the United States, it was originally scheduled to be released on March 22 and August 16, 2019.
- "Cannes: Clive Owen, Rosamund Pike, Joel Kinnaman and Common Join 'Three Seconds'". The Hollywood Reporter. 17 May 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- Lodderhose, Diana. "Joel Kinnaman, Rosamund Pike, Common & Clive Owen Head To 'Three Seconds'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "TIFF: Rosamund Pike Thriller 'Three Seconds' Goes to Aviron in North America". The Hollywood Reporter. 5 September 2017.
- McNary, Dave (5 September 2017). "Rosamund Pike, Joel Kinnaman, Clive Owen Thriller 'Three Seconds' Gets U.S. Distribution". Variety. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "The Informer". Aviron Pictures. Retrieved 23 July 2019.