The Invisible Kid
Following in his deceased father's footsteps, Grover Dunn (Jay Underwood) finds a magic formula that makes him vanish. The formula causes all types of trouble for Grover and his mother (Karen Black) and his crush (Chynna Phillips).
- Jay Underwood as Grover Dunn
- Wallace Langham as Milton McClane
- Karen Black as Deborah
- Chynna Phillips as Cindy Moore
Caryn James of The New York Times wrote that it "proves you can cull every known cliche from successful teen adventure films and still come up with a bomb". Michael Wilmington of the Los Angeles Times wrote, "Blank leader projected on the screen would have been an improvement".
- "The Invisible Kid (1988)". The New York Times. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- James, Caryn (1988-03-31). "Review/Film; High School Antics in 'Invisible Kid'". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-03-19.
- Wilmington, Michael (1988-04-12). "MOVIE REVIEW : 'Invisible Kid': Teen Fantasy Should Stay Invisible". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-03-19.
|This film article about a 1980s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|