The Italian Stallion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Italian Stallion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Italian Stallion may refer to:
- Nickname of Rocky Balboa, the fictional character in Rocky and its sequels
- A 1970 low-budget film starring Sylvester Stallone in his first film role, originally titled The Party at Kitty and Stud's
Nickname or stage name
- Johnny Musso (born 1950), American football player
- Bob Pisani, American television news correspondent
- Gary Sabaugh (born 1957), American professional wrestler
- Rocco Siffredi (born 1964), Italian porn actor
- J.T. Smith (wrestler) (born 1967), American professional wrestler
- Sylvester Stallone (born 1946), American actor, who played the character Rocky Balboa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Italian Stallion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.