From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Jacks may refer to:
- Irish slang for the toilet
- A clipped version of Jackeen
- The Jacks, a Southern California pop/blues/rock band
- The Jacks (1960s Japanese band), a 1960s Japanese psychedelic rock group
- The Jacks (American band) aka The Cadets (doo wop), a 1940s/1950s American group who have officially released work under the name "The Jacks" on RPM Records
- The Jacks, a Melbourne Australia based punk rock'n'roll trio
- Swansea City, a Welsh football club and their supporters are unofficially nicknamed the Jacks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Jacks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.