The Jesus Christ Show
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Jesus Christ Show is a radio program that airs every Sunday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Pacific Time, on the Premiere Radio Network, with flagship station being KFI, AM-640, Los Angeles, California. The show is billed as "Hosted by Jesus Christ."
Jesus is played by the show's producer, Neil Saavedra (who wears many hats at KFI, including hosting a food show on Saturday afternoons as well as wrangling advertising accounts for the station throughout the week), who refers to himself on-air as "your holy host." He does not believe that he is actually Jesus Christ. The show describes itself as "...interactive radio theater designed to teach people about themselves and the historical person of Jesus."
The show became a part of Premiere Radio Networks on June 1, 2008, and is syndicated to several stations in the U.S., including WOR (New York City), WFLA (Tampa), KOGO (San Diego), and America's Talk (XM Satellite Radio).
- "FAQ". The Jesus Christ Show. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "About". The Jesus Christ Show. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "What would Jesus say? Radio host takes on godly persona, gives life advice". Religionnewsblog.com. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- Craig Saavedra, brother of Neil, also a media producer
- The Jesus Christ Show website
- The Jesus Christ Show at Premiere Radio Networks
- The Jesus Christ Show at KFI
|This article about a radio show or program in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|