The Jesus Storybook Bible
The Jesus Storybook Bible is a children's Bible written by New York Times bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones and illustrated by Jago from Cornwall. The first edition was published in 2007 by Zonderkidz, the children's arm of American Christian media and publishing company Zondervan.
It has sold two million copies in 19 languages. In 2015 it was included in the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Top 100 Best-sellers list. There have been 8 editions including an audio CD edition read by actor David Suchet.
The book is written for children of age four and upwards and includes 44 Bible stories.
Zondervan commissioned the chapter ‘The Servant King’ as an animation which was produced by Quirky Motion and directed by John Lumgair.
- Gold Moonbeam Children’s Book Award 2007 
- "Sally Lloyd-Jones: About the Author: HarperCollins Publishers". harpercollins.com. 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Berglund, Taylor (2016). "'Jesus Storybook Bible' reaches sales milestone". christianretailing.com. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Burns, Jeremy (2013). "'The Jesus Storybook Bible' Tops 1 Million Units Sold - BCNN1". blackchristiannews.com. Archived from the original on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- Revoir, Paul (2012). "Poirot's David Suchet claims Christianity is being marginalised to avoid offending other faiths | Mail Online". dailymail.co.uk. London. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
- Motion, Quirky (14 November 2011). "The Servant King".
- "Independent Publisher: THE Voice of the Independent Publishing Industry". independentpublisher.com. 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
|This article about a book related to Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bible-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|