From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Jungle (film))
|Look up jungle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jungle is a dense forest in a tropical climate.
Jungle or The Jungle may also refer to:
- The Jungle (Seattle), a greenbelt in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- The Jungle (Wheldon Road), a rugby league stadium in Castleford, England
- Baldwin Village, Los Angeles or The Jungles, a community in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Lawrence Heights or The Jungle, a neighborhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- IUPUI Gymnasium or The Jungle, a basketball arena in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
- Paul Brown Stadium or The Jungle, a football stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Calais jungle, a series of camps in the vicinity of Calais, France, where refugees and migrants live while they attempt to enter the United Kingdom
Art, entertainment and media
- The Jungle (1914 film), a lost film based on the Upton Sinclair novel
- The Jungle (1952 film), an Indian film co-produced by the Modern Theatres movie studio
- The Jungle (1967 film), a 1967 short film in the National Film Registry
- Jungle (2000 film), an Indian Hindi film by Ram Gopal Varma
- Jungle (2011 film), an Indian Malayalam film by Syed Usman
- Jungle (2017 film), an Australian film
- Jungle (board game), a traditional Chinese board game
- Jungle (console), video game console
- "Jungle", a Pokémon Trading Card Game set
- The Jungle, a 1906 novel by Upton Sinclair
- The Jungle (Cussler novel), a 2011 novel by Clive Cussler and Jack Du Brul
- "The Jungle", alternate name for The Jim Rome Show, a sports radio talk show hosted by Jim Rome
- "The Jungle" (The Twilight Zone), 1961 series episode
- "The Jungle" (The Killing), 2013 series episode
- Jungle (TV series), a 2003 documentary series presented by Charlotte Uhlenbroek
- "Jungles", game show episode of QI
- "Jungle", episode of The Mighty Boosh (series 1)
- "Jungle" Jim Steele, early stage name for professional wrestler James Rocha
- Jungle (band), a British modern-soul band
- Jungle Records, a British record label
- Jungle, or oldschool jungle, electronic music genre
- Jungle (Jungle album), 2014
- Jungle, a 2009 album by Makoto Ozone
- The Jungle, a compilation album by B. B. King
- "Jungle" (Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Jungle" (Emma Louise song)
- "Jungle" (Professor Green song), 2011
- "Jungle" (Taiji song), 2000
- "The Jungle", a song by B.B. King, 1967
- "Jungle", a song by Ivy Queen from Drama Queen
- "Jungle", a song by Kiss from Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions
- "Jungle", a song by X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons feat. Jay-Z
- "Jungle" (Bliss n Eso song), a song by Bliss n Eso
- All pages beginning with "Jungle"
- All pages beginning with "The Jungle"
- The Jungle Book (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jungle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.