The Last Defender of Camelot (2002 book)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the 2002 collection of short stories. For the 1980 collection of the same title, but different contents, see The Last Defender of Camelot.
Cover of the first edition
|Cover artist||Scott Grimando|
|Genre||Science fiction and Fantasy short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
The Last Defender of Camelot is a collection of short stories written by science fiction writer Roger Zelazny. It was published by Ibooks, Inc in 2002 and has an identical title to an earlier collection.
- "Introduction" by Robert Silverberg
- "Comes Now the Power"
- "For a Breath I Tarry"
- "Engine at Heartspring's Center"
- "Home is the Hangman"
- "LOKI 7281"
- "Mana from Heaven"
- "24 Views of Mt. Fuji, by Hokusai"
- "Come Back to the Killing Ground, Alice, My Love"
- "The Last Defender of Camelot"
- "The Locus Index to Science Fiction". Retrieved 2007-03-12.
|This article about a science fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|