(Redirected from The Listener)
|Look up listener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Listener may refer to:
- In media, arts, and entertainment
- The Listener (magazine), a defunct British magazine
- New Zealand Listener, a New Zealand magazine
- Listener (band), a spoken word project from Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- The Listener (TV series), a Canadian TV series
- Ashema the Listener, a Marvel Comics character
- In computing
- An object in a computer program called an event listener; see Observer pattern
- In other
- A prisoner in a UK jail specially trained by Samaritans to provide emotional support to other prisoners
- Hearing (sense)
- Listen (disambiguation)
- Listening (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Listener"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Listener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.